At Delaware Valley Plastic Surgery, we offer our patients from Philadelphia and New Jersey comprehensive breast enhancement options that focus on patient satisfaction, health, and education. Dr. Evan Sorokin specializes in breast enhancement surgery. He employs a full array of surgical techniques for women in all types of situations and with a wide variety of needs. His emphasis is on helping women attain the particular breast appearance and feel they desire through careful sculpting and technical precision, while making sure that breasts remain as healthy and vital as possible.
Breast enhancement surgery offers New Jersey and Philadelphia women a more refined look and a new satisfaction with their outward appearance. Your options include the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation surgery is one of the most popular procedures at Delaware Valley Plastic Surgery whether you want a sexier look, increased self-confidence, replacement of breast volume lost during pregnancy, or reconstruction of breast tissue following mastectomy or injury.
- Breast implant revision can improve breast appearance or feel after a previous breast enlargement procedure. Patients also choose this procedure when an implant has deflated or changed shape.
- Breast lift surgery raises and reshapes drooping breasts, restoring a natural contour and firmness for a more youthful appearance.
- Breast augmentation with lift can combine the benefits of both procedures into a single safe and convenient surgery.
- Breast reduction surgery can give you relief from physical discomfort and emotional anxiety caused by naturally larger breasts.
- Mommy Makeover: A Mommy Makeover is a combination of surgical procedures designed to restore the body and breasts to a youthful position, and can be customized to you.
To find out how breast enhancement can reshape your appearance and renew your self-confidence, request a consultationrequest a consultation with Dr. Sorokin at our office in Cherry Hill or call (856) 797-0202.