There are many reasons women in New Jersey consider breast augmentation. Some seek a fuller breast size to look more attractive in clothing or swimwear, to balance their body proportions or to boost their confidence. Others are hoping to restore lost volume after pregnancy, weight loss or aging. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Evan Sorokin specializes in breast enhancement surgery. No matter the reason, he can help you have fuller, more feminine breasts through breast augmentation surgery.
About Breast Augmentation
Learn more about breast augmentation in our New Jersey plastic surgery practice by visiting the following pages:
- Breast Augmentation Overview
- Breast Augmentation Techniques
- Breast Implant Options
- Silicone Breast Implant Advances
- Rapid Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Preparing for Your Breast Augmentation
To find out how breast augmentation could enhance your look, request a consultationrequest a consultation with Dr. Sorokin, a board-certified plastic surgeon and breast specialist, at our office in Cherry Hill or call (856) 797-0202.
Why Us for Your Breast Enhancement
- Dr. Sorokin offers a "rapid recovery" technique so you can enjoy your results sooner.
- Our practice is known for its specialization in breast surgery – from breast augmentation to complex revision cases.
- Dr. Sorokin is a trusted, board-certified plastic surgeon who takes the time to understand your goals.
Dr. Sorokin stands out among plastic surgeons not just for his impeccable credentials, but for his record of satisfying patients, who consistently vote him as a "Top Doc." Learn what he can do for you.request a consultation Real Patient Stories