Skin Care Services
The road to younger-looking skin starts with keeping your skin healthy, fresh and moisturized. Whether you're looking for daily care or are looking for gentle and effective one-time enhancement, our trained aestheticians can help you achieve the look you want. To help you with your daily skin care in New Jersey and Philadelphia, we offer several product lines including Obagi®, Revision and Skinceuticals. In addition, we offer several in-house skin care services, such as microdermabrasion, facials, chemical peels, and more.
Interested in learning if any of our professional skin care services can help you achieve healthy, younger-looking skin? Request a consultationRequest a consultation with Dr. Sorokin or call our Cherry Hill office at (856) 872-4158.
Why Visit Us for Skin Care in Philadelphia?
Revitalizing your skin can require more than quality skin care products; that's why we have a dedicated staff of highly trained and licensed aestheticians who have your best interests in mind. Our aestheticians provide custom skin analysis and treatment plans and will recommend the right products for your skin.
Professional Skin Care Services
Everyone has different skin care needs. That's why it's important to choose the right procedure to bring out your skin's individual brilliance. Proper after-care is essential to maintaining the beauty of most New Jersey plastic surgery procedures, as well. Our aestheticians will help you decide between the following options:
- Deep Pore-Cleansing Facial: For patients experiencing congested pores, this combination of products hydrates the skin and reduces oil without drying the skin.
- Clinical Acne Treatment: This product is designed for acne-prone skin. It includes a calming masque and lymphatic drainage as well as corrective products to treat acne on the face, chest and back.
- Calming Treatment for Sensitive Skin: With a Vitamin-C firming masque, this product reduces redness, irritation and inflammation associated with sensitive skin.
- Refining Treatment for Men: This treatment is for men with all different skin types who suffer from ingrown hairs on the neck, chest, arms, back or legs.
- Reconditioning and Firming Treatment: This treatment is ideal for dehydrated, environmentally damaged, and aging skin. This facial cleanses, tones, and protects the skin.
- Obagi Radiance Peel : This is a dramatic peel that provides quick, radiant results for most skin types. Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone. This peel has superficial exfoliation with little to no downtime.
- Alpha Beta Peel Treatment: This intermediate peel combines both alpha and beta hydroxyl acids to minimize the appearance of fine lines, while smoothing rough skin and helping diminish hyperpigmentation and acne for a wide range of skin types. An added Vitamin-C masque firms the skin and reduces redness.
- Gel Peel Treatment: This introductory hydroxyl acid treatment gently evens skin tone and texture while diminishing fine lines.
- Pigment Power Peel: This treatment brightens your skin and diminishes hyperpigmentation by accelerating cell renewal after 4 to 6 treatments.
- Diamondtome Microdermabrasion: This microdermabrasion treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves the skin smooth and vibrant. It requires no downtime, so you are fresh and ready to go right after treatment.
We also offer several services to keep your features looking sharp and defined. Our clients can choose from the following options:
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Eyebrow Tweezing
- Extractions for Blackheads and Milia
Dr. Sorokin will help you decide which options may meet your needs. Using the advanced technology of the VISIA® Complexion Analysis system, Dr. Sorokin can map out where you have dark spots, wrinkles, sun damage or even bacteria under the skin, and based on the detailed data he obtains, make a customized recommendation to treat your skin.